Honda Capa is a Mini MPV produced by Honda in 1998. It was first introduced as a concept car in 1997 Tokyo Motor Show, codenamed J-MV. The company ended the production of this car in 2002. It uses a 4-speed automatic transmission as well as 5-door hatchback body style.
- The name Capa is the short version of the English word Capacity. The name of the car reflects talent or ability, tolerance, and open-mindedness.
- It was succeeded by Honda Mobilio in 2002.
- This car was built around the idea to bring ease of use, compactness, and friendliness for everyone. It was designed as an ideal car to drive in town.
- Due to disappointing sales, Honda ended the production of this car in 2002.
- It belongs to the class of Mini MPV due to its compactness and flexibility in interior layout.
- It has 1500cc four-cylinder engine, water-cooled.
- There are some minor updates during the production period of this model.